This MR contains the following updates:
⚠ Dependency Lookup Warnings ⚠
Warnings were logged while processing this repo. Please check the logs for more information.
Due to various issues, the previous release (23.9.0) did not include compiled mypyc wheels, which make Black significantly faster. These issues have now been fixed, and this release should come with compiled wheels once again.
There will be no wheels for Python 3.12 due to a bug in mypyc. We will provide 3.12 wheels in a future release as soon as the mypyc bug is fixed.
- Upgrade to mypy 1.5.1 (#3864)
- Store raw tuples instead of NamedTuples in Black's cache, improving performance and decreasing the size of the cache (#3877)
- More concise formatting for dummy implementations (#3796)
- In stub files, add a blank line between a statement with a body (e.g an
if sys.version_info > (3, x):) and a function definition on the same level (#3862)
- Fix a bug whereby spaces were removed from walrus operators within subscript(#3823)
- Black now applies exclusion and ignore logic before resolving symlinks (#3846)
- Avoid importing
IPythonif notebook cells do not contain magics (#3782)
- Improve caching by comparing file hashes as fallback for mtime and size (#3821)
- Fix an issue in
blackdwith single character input (#3558)
- Black now has an
official pre-commit mirror. Swapping
.pre-commit-config.yamlwill make Black about 2x faster (#3828)
.black.envfolder specified by
ENV_PATHwill now be removed on the completion of the GitHub Action (#3759)
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.