feat: install api python package inside docker, this MR doesn't introduce any behavior changes, and are mainly small cleanup/improvements.
- feat: use allowlist based .dockerignore
- feat: don't compile python byte code in docker
- feat: don't buffer stdout/err in docker
This makes sure we don't loose any logs that might have been buffered and haven't been written to the docker logs.
- feat: disable pip cache during docker build
- feat: install api python package inside docker
This mainly allow users to use the
- style: readability for docker pip dependencies install
- style: sort apk dependencies in docker
- feat: improve docker caching The apk dependencies will change less often than the venv from the builder.