This MR contains the following updates:
Basic OTel support
This adds support to automatically integrate OpenTelemetry performance tracing with Sentry.
See the documentation on how to set it up: https://docs.sentry.io/platforms/python/performance/instrumentation/opentelemetry/
Give it a try and let us know if you have any feedback or problems with using it.
By: @antonpirker (#1772, #1766, #1765)
Various fixes & improvements
- Tox Cleanup (#1749) by @antonpirker
- CI: Fix Github action checks (#1780) by @Zylphrex
- Profiling: Introduce active thread id on scope (#1764) by @Zylphrex
- Profiling: Eagerly hash stack for profiles (#1755) by @Zylphrex
- Profiling: Resolve inherited method class names (#1756) by @Zylphrex
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.