Merged requested to merge renovate/develop-psf-black-22.x into develop
This MR contains the following updates:
pre-commit manager in Renovate is not supported by the
pre-commit maintainers or community. Please do not report any problems there, instead create a Discussion in the Renovate repository if you have any questions.
- Enforce empty lines before classes and functions with sticky leading comments (#3302)
- Reformat empty and whitespace-only files as either an empty file (if no newline is present) or as a single newline character (if a newline is present) (#3348)
- Implicitly concatenated strings used as function args are now wrapped inside parentheses (#3307)
- Correctly handle trailing commas that are inside a line's leading non-nested parens (#3370)
- Fix incorrectly applied
.gitignorerules by considering the
.gitignorelocation and the relative path to the target file (#3338)
- Fix incorrectly ignoring
.gitignorepresence when more than one source directory is specified (#3336)
- Parsing support has been added for walruses inside generator expression that are
passed as function args (for example,
any(match := my_re.match(text) for text in texts)) (#3327).
- Vim plugin: Optionally allow using the system installation of Black via
let g:black_use_virtualenv = 0(#3309)
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.