This MR contains the following updates:
- fix(replay): Add missing rrweb type declarations (#6464)
- fix(tracing): Check for otel before loading db module (#6461)
- fix(tracing): Deprecate and remove
- ref(replay): Extract integration to clarify public API (#6457)
This patch corrects an oversight on our end which caused the Sentry Replay integration CDN bundles to be ignored when uploading bundles to our CDN. If you want to use the Replay CDN bundles, please use version 7.24.1 or newer.
- fix(react): Add type for React Router's
- fix(replay): Add CDN bundle path to release artifacts (#6452)
- fix(tracing): Instrument cursors returned from MongoDB operations. (#6437)
- ref(angular): Extract zonejs error unwrapper into a dedicated function (#6443)
Work in this release contributed by @theofidry. Thank you for your contribution!
This release bumps the
@sentry/replay package from version 0.x to 7.24.0.
Along with this version bump, we're introducing a few breaking changes.
Take a look at the Replay migration guide for further information.
Important: If you're using Replay with version 7.24.x or newer, make sure to also upgrade your other
@sentry/* packages to this version.
- feat(browser): Support dom.maxStringLength configuration (#6311)
- feat(nextjs): Don't init SDK on Vercel Edge Runtime (#6408)
- feat(nextjs): Parameterize prefix loader values (#6377)
- feat(nextjs): Support
- fix(nextjs): Inject SDK in dev mode (#6368)
- fix(nextjs): Use
assetPrefixif needed (#6424)
- fix(node): Move
- ref(nextjs): Clean up client-side integrations code (#6382)
- ref(nextjs): Use loader for rather than webpack plugin for injecting release (#6404)
- ref(remix): Do not fail silently if
getClientIpAddressthrows error. (#6400)
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.