This MR contains the following updates:
This release adds a new SDK, @sentry/opentelemetry-node, which is available as an alpha release to integrate OpenTelemetry performance tracing with Sentry. Give it a try and let us know if you have any feedback or problems with using it. (#6000)
This release also deprecates the
tracingOrigins option in favor of using
See #6176 for details.
- feat(node): Allow keepAlive override (#6161)
- feat(tracing): Add
- feat(tracing): Allow to set
instrumenteron Span & Transaction (#6136)
- fix(integrations): Remove erroneous WINDOW exports (#6185)
- fix(react): Guard against non-error obj in ErrorBoundary (#6181)
- perf(core): Prevent creation of new contexts object on scope (#6156)
- ref(tracing): Deprecate
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.