This MR contains the following updates:
- Runtime support for Python 3.6 has been removed. Formatting 3.6 code will still be supported until further notice.
- Fix a crash when
# fmt: onis used on a different block level than
# fmt: off(#3281)
- Fix a crash when formatting some dicts with parenthesis-wrapped long string keys (#3262)
.ipynb_checkpointsdirectories are now excluded by default (#3293)
-xoption to ignore the first line of source code while formatting (#3299)
- Executables made with PyInstaller will no longer crash when formatting several files at once on macOS. Native x86-64 executables for macOS are available once again. (#3275)
- Hatchling is now used as the build backend. This will not have any effect for users who install Black with its wheels from PyPI. (#3233)
- Faster compiled wheels are now available for CPython 3.11 (#3276)
- Windows style (CRLF) newlines will be preserved (#3257).
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, check this box
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.