Moderation Rules being saved despite being cancelled
Steps to reproduce
- Go to the Moderation menu and select either "Accounts" or "Domains"
- Add a new moderation rule
- Click "Cancel" rather than submitting the rule
The page goes back to the account/domain overview and shows "You don't have any rule in place for this domain". However, upon refreshing this page or navigating away, the rule will have been added and automatically enabled without any notification to the user. If all defaults were selected, this will mean that content associated with the account/domain will be purged from the instance.
What is expected?
If the creation process is cancelled before being submitted, no rule should be created.
- Funkwhale version(s) affected: 0.18.2
- Web Server: Nginx
- Setup Type: Docker, multi-container
- Browser: Mozilla Firefox
- Account Permissions: Moderation, Library
- Account Superuser: No