File extension is 'none' when downloading music that has been imported in-place
Steps to reproduce
Import music in-place and download the tracks from the track view in the frontend.
The music file gets downloaded but with the extension set to 'none'. I have tested it with mp3 and ogg files. I noticed about this when using the offline cache feature on the android clients. After downloading music the songs are not discovered from the player because of the wrong extension.
Downloading music that was uploaded from the frontend (I haven't tested CLI) results on files with the correct extension.
My setup may be relevant here: Music folder is in a directory different to the default one, MUSIC_DIRECTORY_PATH in .env config has been set to that path and the funkwhale.conf in nginx has been modified to add that path too.
Funkwhale version(s) affected: 0.17