Widget improperly configured (missing resource id).
Steps to reproduce
- Visit the page at /artists/ Since the last upgrade my instance lost ability to use the Embed feature this has an impact on how links oembed display (they don't) on compatible platforms.
Ref : 815d7293
1.a - this is also happening elsewhere, sharing the same link on Mastodon for example :
- do this :
- top right corner click the dots and click Embed
it seems the iframe view cannot find the resource id of the track being shared ?
What is expected?
oEmbed links should display the player along with the list of tracks of the current album/artist being embedded.
Funkwhale version(s) affected: 1.2.1 (2022-01-06)
Browser type and version (for front-end bugs) : Firefox on Manjaro, kernel 5.10
Instance configuration (Docker/non-docker, nginx/apache as proxy, etc.)
Multi docker containers setup running version 1.2.1
**nginx reverse proxy is set on the .env file with REVERSE_PROXY_TYPE=nginx
API access on https://buzzworkers.com is open without Auth**
- docker-compose : https://paste.armada.digital/fexodorulu
- funkwhale.template : https://paste.armada.digital/ayojubizow
- funkwhale_proxy : https://paste.armada.digital/eyuliyaruq
- .env : https://paste.armada.digital/linecesaho.ini
- Error messages, screenshots and logs
nginx error log when the embed popup player page is triggered in the browser: https://paste.armada.digital/unasuxigoy.lua
it seems the requests misses a token for it to be valid ?