Podcast episode page refers to podcast name as "Artist"
Steps to reproduce
- Add this podcast to your instance
- Open the track page for episode
- Look at the section labeled
The "Artist" row does not contain any author information but instead shows the podcast name
Das Coronavirus-Update von NDR Info.
What is expected?
From the user perspective:
- The podcast name should be shown in a row called "Podcast series" or "Episode in ..."
- For podcasts, the "Artist" field should be relabeled to e.g. "Author", since you wouldn't usually call the podcast author an "artist". This is only needed if podcasts even have any authorship metadata in the first place (otherwise the row should just be hidden).
On the technical level, these user expectations could translate to just renaming the "Artist" label to e.g. "Podcast series" for podcast episodes.
Funkwhale version(s) affected: Latest