Does not show follower-requests
Steps to reproduce
- Go to mastodon or Pleroma, search for @email@example.com, choose user, klick "Follow"
- Go to funkwhaleinstance, check notifications, check settings->user-requests
- Go to https:///api/admin/federation/follow/
- Reload userpage in mastodon or pleroma
In Mastodon and pleroma you see, the following-request is pending In funkwhale as user, you do not see any following-request In django-backend you can see the following-request as "not approved" Approve the following-request make a green check appear instead of the black "?"
- mastodon/pleroma-user is not shown in funkwhale as follower
- mastodon/pleroma stays at "following requested" for the funkwhale-user
- no notifications about new titles or playlists on mastodon/pleroma
What is expected?
I expect that i can approve following-requests from user-interface, that the following-requests are shown (and approveable) Mastodon and Pleroma should receive notifications, when i upload or change my music/titles/playlists-library
Funkwhale version(s) affected: 1.0.1 and develop
- Instance configuration: nginx, manually installed from git
Mastodon search for funkwhale user
Mastodon klick on "Follow"
Mastodon reload this page
Funkwhale Notifications (one request is shown twice)
Funkwhale show Following requests
Funkwhale Django backend showing Following request
Funkwhale Django request approved and saved
Mastodon reload again following-page for funkwhale-user