Adding track to playlist over Subsonic API will duplicate playlist
Steps to reproduce
Using Play:Sub (iOS) application:
- Add a track to an existing playlist (ID 1)
- The track is added to a new playlist (ID 2)
- The playlist have the same name
- Both playlist ID 1 and ID 2 will now exist on the server and only playlist ID 2 will have new track
The same behaviour happens if the playlist is created from the Play:Sub app as well.
What is expected?
- The original playlist should be appended with the new song
- No new playlists should be created
Funkwhale version(s) affected: 1.0
- Installed through Ansible (but with manual nginx configuration)
- Using custom HTTPS port