Blank art covers on HTTP docker instance
Steps to reproduce
- Install the mono-container (the instance should be local and the protocol is HTTP) using the documentation.
- Tag the music you want to import using Picard.
- Import the music following the documentation.
- Visit the link "localhost:port" and check the albums or tracks images.
What is expected?
The tracks or albums should have the cover images of their metadata which I could confirm they were available through other media apps.
Funkwhale version : docker version 0.21.1 (same problem in the previous version 0.21)
Funkwhale version(s) affected: 0.21.1 and 0.21 (docker container)
- The problem is the same when connecting to the instance from Otter but when using Audinaut or any other subsonic music player the images load normally as they should be.
- When trying to change the album image manually in my instance I got a server error which I couldn't get its logs and when I tried the next day there was no error but the image won't change and here's a screenshot of how it appears.