FFA does not remember position in queue (always start from top)
My use case : I mostly use my phone with bluetooth device (car or headphone). When I connect device, Otter start, fantastic. When I disconnect Otter stop, fantastic. When I reconnect to device, Otter start but from the first track in the queue, which I just listen to. Coming from DSub, it remember the position where I left and start from there. I don't reproduce "manually", I mean without a bluetooth device.
How to reproduce
- Add multiple tracks to queue, like a playlist.
- Connect to a bluetooth device and start playing multiple songs
- Disconnect bluetooth device
- Reconnect bluetooth device
- Track playing is the first you add to queue and not the last you listen.
Otter should start playback from where I left when I disconnect bluetooth.
- Device: fairphone2, bluetooth radio from my car or Plantronics headset
- Android version: FairphoneOS, Android 7.1.2
- App version: 1.0.21
- If public Funkwhale instance, its URL: